- Guanacaste Online Travel will operate the tours with a minimum of participants per vehicle. Private tours are available upon request.
- A refund of 80% of the cost of the service will be made when the cancellation of the service is made more than 24 hours in advance. If the cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance, no refund will be granted on the cost of the tour. The no-show of the client to the contracted tour implies 100% of the charge for the service.
- The rates expressed in this site are valid according to the published dates and are subject to change without prior notice by Guanacaste Online Travel.
- Guanacaste Online Travel and its representatives reserve the right to disqualify any person as a tour participant when their actions or conduct prevents the operation of the service or conflict with the enjoyment or well-being of other members of the group. Under these circumstances, no refund will apply.
- Children under 3 years are called “infants”; those between 3 and 9 years old are categorized as “children” and their rates will fit into this category. Certain restrictions apply on some tours. Contact your Guanacaste Online Travel executive for more information.
- The tour amounts are in US Dollars.
- The reservation will be confirmed once the services have been paid.
- Credit card information is strictly confidential and will only be used for the online payments authorized by the customer.
- Some of our tours require approval by the client, a waiver, must be signed the day of the tour.
- Guanacaste Online Travel clarifies that the company acts only as agent for the reservations of tours of one day. We do not assume any responsibility for: injuries, loss or damage to persons or property caused, directly or indirectly, by the provision of any service; delays, inconveniences or expenses arising from quarantines, strikes, theft, or any other event that prevents departure or arrival as arranged; Civil unrest, government restrictions or regulations over which Guanacaste Online Travel has no control. We reserve the right to adjust the cost of services in US dollars without prior notice in order to reflect fluctuations in exchange rates. Likewise, Guanacaste Online Travel reserves the right to eliminate a tour, part of it or modify it when it considers it, in such a way as to safeguard the well-being of the participants; or to transfer the partici- pants, at any additional cost that originates from circumstances beyond their control. Tour durations are estimate and may vary due to weather conditions, traffic or other conditions beyond our control.
- Guanacaste Online Travel reserves the right to alter, modify or delete the published services, if reasons of unforeseeable circumstances, force majeure or circumstances will force it to fulfill better the scheduled activities or services contracted.
- Guanacaste Online Travel owns this site and has the corresponding authorizations for the use of images, graphics, icons, characters, music, texts, software, videos and other contents of the site, as well as the encodings used to implement this site.
- The published photos of vehicles are referential and the contracted vehicle will have characteristics similar to those indicated in the program, but will not necessarily be the same as the one shown in the photo.
- In case of advance deposits to Guanacaste Online Travel or any of its executives, the depositor accepts the conditions indicated above.
- When making the purchase of our services, it is automatically established that the client accepts all clauses of these general conditions.
- Any type of inconvenience concerning the services provided or if you have any question or doubt regarding the tour you want to purchase, do not hesitate to write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guanacaste Online Travel may from time to time change, alter, adapt, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions and, if it does so, will post any such changes on this website. Your continued use of the website after such changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
- The terms and conditions of the use of this website shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Costa Rica. The user is deemed to hereby submit and agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of Costa Rica in respect of any disputes arising out of or in connection with this website, terms and conditions or any other informa- tion related to or in connection herewith.
Declaration of Exemption from Liability
The undersigned understands that GUANACASTE ONLINE TRAVEL can operate this tour or make arrangements with other private supplier(s) to act as a local tour opera- tor and provide the services for the tour you previously selected. This local tour operator will provide these services in accordance with the arrangements established with Swiss Travel Service.
ZI hereby testify that I am fully aware of the possible dangers and risks involved in my participation in the tour, and although GUANACASTE ONLINE TRAVEL does not know of any risks related to particular medical conditions or limitations, at the time of the purchase.
(The client should investigate him-or-herself before participating in the activities requested. Whether or not he/she will take part of the tour, does not imply or author- ize a refund from GUANACASTE ONLINE TRAVEL).
The undersigned hereby waivers any and all claims, causes of action or law suits of any kind against GUANACASTE ONLINE TRAVEL or any of its associated companies or suppliers, their employees and officers of any injury, illness or material loss that may arise from my voluntary participation in this trip.
The undersigned, knowingly and voluntarily assumes the risks of taking part in any of these activities in Costa Rica or Nicaragua, for any claims made on his or her behalf against GUANACASTE ONLINE TRAVEL or any of its associated companies and suppliers.
I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless GUANACASTE ON LINE TRAVEL or any of its associated companies and suppliers, their representatives, employ- ees, any other assigned people or other persons, corporation or corporations for who, they might be acting on behalf, regardless of how any claims might arise.
The undersigned agrees to abide by all government rules, regulations and restrictions during this trip and has read the foregoing release, before affixing his / her signature below, and warrant that he / she is of legal age and fully understands the contents and consequences thereof.
Warning: GUANACASTE ONLINE TRAVEL or the suppliers selected to operate your tours are not responsible for eye wear, hearing aids, contact lenses, cameras, dentures, or other related valuables, you may lost during the tour activity.